Our company was founded in 1920 as a producer of technical rubber products. The range of products continuously expanded starting with shoe soles and heels, followed by full-cushion tires, gasket seals and finally producing a wide range of rubber formed components. In the post-war era the company developed into a successful supplier to the automobile industry.
Following Eastern Europe´s opening we used the opportunity to establish a production plant in Sanok, Poland. The production capacities have expanded enormously from year to year.
In the early 90s we started developing professional competence in polymer processing. Following our outstanding success in this product area, we established a separate plant for polymer processing in Schwelm and additionally built a further factory for polymer tubes and foam parts.
Due to our success with these products we set up a further company in Slovakia in 2008.
Following our high worldwide profile, we are well positioned to successfully cooperate and support our customers´ wide range of products and international expansion. We look forward to offering our employees interesting prospects for occupational development.